STRAMSEN BIOTECH, INC
Exploring the Wonders of Science
Stramsen Biotech Inc. has eleven drug/medicine candidates in early-stage clinical trials. A number of these drugs/medicines are currently in use overseas.
Stramsen Biotech Inc. is a Texas-based biopharmaceutical company that uses natural plant based approach to develop medicines that will transform the lives of many patients. We have over 8,000 medicinal plants database accessible to our scientists.
Currently, more than 40% of all medicines that are prescribed to all patients in the entire world are derived from medicinal plants, and they are rigorously tested in clinical trials.
You can find more information about our products / drug candidates on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
1. SBX 1052 - Controls/prevents enlargement of the prostate glands.
2. SBX1968 - Controls/prevents the proliferation and metastasis prostate glands cancer.
3. SBX 2021 - Controls/prevents the proliferation and metastasis of various cancer cells.
4. SBX 2022 - Controls/prevents the proliferation and metastasis of blood cancer.
5. SBX 2023 - treats various forms of peripheral neuropathic disorders
6. SBX 2000 - for management of various forms of cardiovascular diseases
7. SBX 1977 – A wound healing drug with cell proliferation and strong antibacterial properties.
8. SBX 2048 - Controls HIV and improves immunity
9. SBX1988 – Controls diabetes
10. SBX2011 - Treats kidney infections and dissolves / breaks-up gallstones.
11. SBX1967 – Relieves bone/joint pains, treats bone/joint infection improves joint lubrication.